FC MIRAGE 2019 JUNE SKILLS CAMP
JUNE SKILLS CAMP – DATES & TIMES
Mon 6/17 – Thur 6/20 – from 9:00-11:00AM (2 Hours)
for Birth Years 2011-2005 – Morning Sessions
SKILLS CAMP OVERVIEW
For over fourteen years, FC Mirage has offered Summer Camps to provide a fun off-season avenue for players to improve their individual foot skills and strengthen their game understanding. 90% of camp exercises involve players working with a ball to maximize their amount of touches in a two-hour camp period.
The June Skills Camp is suggested for players looking to push themselves to break through their individual boundaries and improve their abilities in working with the ball. Camp sessions will focus on improving a player’s individual mechanics through repetition requiring the use of both feet, as well as the rest of their body. Players will be challenged through individual and group training exercises, with some 3v3/4v4/5v5 formats of play at the end of each session. The training exercises will be a blend of modern, traditional and even unorthodox methods to get players to improve their individual abilities.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
F.C. Mirage Home Field
South-Grove 1 at Harms Wood, Corner of Harms Rd. and Golf Rd.
From 94(41) take the Old Orchard Rd. exit and head west to Harms Rd. Go south on Harms Road and before arriving at Golf Rd, turn right on the South-Grove 1 entrance which is on the West side of Harms Rd.
145 Per Player
- All FC Mirage players receive 10% off of full week camp fee.
- Players from the same family receive 10% off of the younger player’s camp fee.
- If attending multiple camps (June & August), a 10% discount is applied toward the cost of any additional camps.
- All players should wear soccer cleats, soccer shorts, shin guards, soccer socks and bring a soccer ball & water bottle.
- Players receive an F.C. Mirage T-Shirt & have an Ice Cream Party at the end of each camp week.
NOTE: Existing FC Mirage players ONLY – need to fill out required information labeled with a red asterisk. All other information is already confirmed through your annual program registration.