FC MIRAGE 2018 SUMMER CAMPS
AUGUST PRE-SEASON CAMPs DATES & TIMES
5 days: Monday 8/13 – Friday 8/17 from 9:00 – 11:00AM
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
F.C. Mirage Home Field
South-Grove 1 at Harms Wood, Corner of Harms Rd. and Golf Rd.
From 94(41) take the Old Orchard Rd. exit and head west to Harms Rd. Go south on Harms Road and before arriving at Golf Rd, turn right on the South-Grove 1 entrance which is on the West side of Harms Rd.
For over thirteen years, FC Mirage has offered the August Pre-Season Camp. The purpose of summer camps is to provide an off-season avenue for players to improve their individual foot skills and strengthen their game understanding. Camp exercises and game play require the ball to ensure players maximize their amount of touches in a two-hour camp period.
Though each camp day focuses on a different topic, at least three camp days are dedicated to improving individual foot skills. Players are urged to set individual goals at the start of the week and work to reach/surpass them by the end of the week. All exercises and games involve structured interval stops to discuss how individual decision making affects overall game play.
The second half of the week is comprised of small-sided games where players utilize familiar and newly acquired skills in a competitive setting. Small-sided games allow for more one on one time with the coach, which provides the opportunity for questions and answers, as well as a non-pressured environment to discuss strategies for improving a player’s soccer knowledge.
170 Per Player
- All FC Mirage players receive 10% off of full week camp fee.
- Players from the same family receive 10% off of the full camp week for one player.
- If attending both camps, a 10% discount is applied toward the second week of camp
- All players should wear soccer cleats, soccer shorts, shin guards, soccer socks and bring a soccer ball & water bottle.
- Players receive an F.C. Mirage T-Shirt & have an Ice Cream Party at the end of each camp week.
NOTE: Existing FC Mirage players ONLY need to fill out required information labeled with a red asterisk. All other information is already confirmed through your annual program registration.